Sima G. Patel
Patel earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado in 2002, with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. She graduated magna cum laude from the Thomas M. Cooley School of Law in 2005. During her law school career, Patel earned a number of academic awards and honors, including the Raymond Burr Award. Patel was also a Law Review Preemption and Screening Editor for two terms and served a judicial externship with Justice Elizabeth A. Weaver of the Michigan Supreme Court.
Following graduation, Patel was offered a clerkship with Justice Weaver’s chambers where she learned about the inner mechanics of Michigan’s highest appellate court and utilized her excellent oral and written advocacy skills for the furtherance of justice.
Patel is committed to the idea that all members of society deserve equal access to justice and protection of law, not just the big insurance companies and powerful governmental entities.
As an attorney at Fieger Law, Sima Patel continues to fight for justice, and ensure that horrifically injured clients get the best representation possible against big corporations, insurance companies and governmental entities.
- Thomas M. Cooley School of Law (J.D., 2005, magna cum laude)
- University of Colorado (B.A., 2002)
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- Michigan Association for Justice
- South Asian Bar Association of Michigan