DANIELLE L. DEZBOR
Danielle received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from Wayne State University. She attended law school at the University Of Detroit Mercy School Of Law, where she was a member of Law Review and the Dean’s Honor Society. She graduated at the top of her class and received a Dean’s Scholarship based on academic achievement. She also received a Book Award and CALI Award for the highest grade in Torts.
While in law school, she participated in the Criminal Trial Clinic and interned at a small law firm and Lakeshore Legal Aid. Prior to joining Fieger Law in 2014, Danielle worked at a small personal injury firm. She loves practicing law and doing plaintiff work, in particular, because it allows her to help those who have been wronged.
In her spare time, Danielle enjoys traveling, boating, practicing yoga, going to concerts, and spending time with friends and family.
- Wayne State University (B.A. 2008)
- University Of Detroit Mercy School of Law (J.D. 2011)
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Civil Liberties Union