Finding a good car accident lawyer who can help you fight for full compensation after an injury-causing collision is vital to the outcome of your case. A competent lawyer can help you navigate the often-confusing legal process after a car accident. Their legal expertise can also increase your odds of receiving the financial compensation you deserve.
Learn how to find a good car accident lawyer in Southfield, Michigan and why the experienced Southfield car accident lawyers at Fieger Law are your best option for receiving compensation.
Why It’s Important to Hire the Right Car Accident Attorney
Hiring the right car accident attorney is essential to winning your case and gaining compensation. If you have no or poor legal representation, you may fall victim to predatory insurance company tactics that leave you without a fair settlement to cover your injuries. And if you accept a less-than-fair settlement without realizing how much you’ll actually need to cover your losses, there’s no do-overs.
The right attorney can stand up for your rights after a collision and ensure you don’t settle for less than you deserve. The legal team at Fieger Law understands car accident cases and will help you file your claim against the negligent party. We can help you seek damages to cover medical bills, lost wages, physical pain, and emotional suffering from your accident.
How a Good Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
The car accident lawyers at Fieger Law will do several things to help you win your case, once hired. Our personal injury attorneys will:
- Handle every legal aspect of your case for you promptly
- Use our experience and knowledge of personal injury cases to evaluate your damages and determine how much compensation you are eligible to receive
- Perform all pre-legal services for you, including gathering evidence, talking to witnesses, and obtaining expert opinions
- Provide valuable guidance and advice regarding the intricacies of the legal system and personal injury cases like yours
- Negotiate with insurance companies for you
- Represent you in court
- Fight tirelessly to win your case
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
Our vehicle accident attorneys have years of specialized experience fighting for victims of car accident injuries. We accept clients from across the country, so Fieger Law will fight for you no matter your location.
We cover a variety of vehicle accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Mass transit accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Train accidents
- Michigan-based no-fault PIP benefits cases
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist accidents
How to Find a Good Car Accident Lawyer
Finding a good car accident lawyer can be a stressful and time-consuming experience. To narrow down your search, you can do the following:
- Ask trusted people for recommendations: Ask friends, family, or work colleagues if they can recommend an attorney. Even if they haven’t used one, they may know someone who hired a personal injury lawyer who helped the victim get a fair settlement.
- Check reviews: If you are considering a law firm, check the internet for reviews. Read positive and negative reviews to understand the firm’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Ask for testimonials: If the firm has an established track record of success, they should have no problem referring you to past clients. Also, review their past case history experience, particularly cases similar to your own.
When searching for a lawyer in Southfield, contact Fieger Law. Our lawyers have won several awards and recognitions in the industry and have been featured in the media regarding cases we’ve handled. Furthermore, your initial case review with Fieger Law is always free with no obligation to hire, so there is no financial risk to speak to one of our lawyers about your claim.
Things to Look for When Interviewing Lawyers
Consider your initial case review as not only a chance for a potential lawyer to learn about your case, but also for you to learn about the lawyer’s qualifications. When interviewing a lawyer for your personal injury case, keep the following elements in mind:
- Timeliness: Pay attention to how quickly the lawyer answers calls or emails. Look for a lawyer who responds to your request for a consultation promptly and shows up for the meeting on time.
- Honesty: Avoid lawyers who make big promises; if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Work with a lawyer who gives you a realistic outlook on your case and what it may take to achieve your settlement goals.
- Experience: Look for a firm with an established track record of successfully handling your type of case. Ensure the lawyer gives you straightforward answers about their past cases and how they fought on behalf of their previous clients.
At Fieger Law, we will provide honest answers about your case and answer your calls and emails quickly. We’ve won millions in settlements for our clients and can fight on your behalf to maximize your settlement.
What Questions You Should Ask an Auto Accident Lawyer Before Hiring Them
When considering an auto accident attorney, ask the following questions to ensure you are choosing the right legal representation for your situation:
- How many car accident cases have you handled?
- What types of settlements have you won for past clients?
- How will you handle possible complications with my case?
- How will you improve my chances for a fair settlement?
- What fees do you charge?
Contact Fieger Law today to ask these important questions and learn how we can improve your chances of gaining reasonable compensation for your injuries.
Should I Get a Lawyer for a Car Accident That Wasn’t My Fault?
Yes, you should always get a lawyer after a car accident. If the accident was not your fault and your injuries meet the serious injury threshold, you may be entitled to compensation beyond those available through no-fault insurance.
Our personal injury attorneys at Fieger Law can review your case and help maximize your settlement.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Fieger Law Today
If you were injured in a car accident anywhere in the U.S., contact Fieger Law and schedule a free initial consultation.
Having a good attorney on your side can significantly affect the size of the settlement you eventually receive. The right attorney can give you peace of mind that every aspect of the legal proceedings is covered. Our experienced attorneys will proudly represent you and provide the legal help you need to get a fair settlement.