NATIONWIDE SOCIAL SECURITY LAWYERS IN MICHIGAN
WE PROTECT YOUR BENEFITS WHEN THE GOVERNMENT WON’T
Millions of Americans are unable to work due to some type of disability. With no way to provide for themselves or their families, and oftentimes stuck with high medical expenses, these individuals can get weighed down with severe financial burdens.
Fortunately, the Social Security Administration offers two programs to help disabled individuals who are unable to work—Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). However, the vast majority of applicants are denied the Social Security disability benefits they are entitled to.
Trying to appeal a denied Social Security claim on your own is very difficult. You need an experienced attorney that understands SSDI/SSI rules and regulations. At Fieger Law, we know the law, and we understand the intricacies of Social Security disability claims. We’ll fight to protect the Social Security benefits that you’ve earned and rightly deserve.
We’ve helped hundreds of individuals fight for their rights, and we won’t stop fighting until we win for you.
Common Reasons Why Social Security Claims Are Denied
- Individual does not have a long-term disability.
- Individual does not meet the historical earnings requirement.
- Individuals are employed and making more than the qualifying income.
- The disability is not believed to interfere with the individual’s work functions.
- Lack of medical evidence.
- Individual failed to comply with their suggested medical treatment.
- Individual falsified claim information.
To be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits, you typically must meet two earning tests:
- A recent work test, based on your age at the time you became disabled.
- A duration of work test to show that you worked long enough under Social Security.
Geoffrey Fieger and his team have represented hundreds of individuals that have been denied their rights. We don’t stand for injustice and we don’t stand by and do nothing. We fight hard to protect your rights and get you the Social Security benefits you’re entitled to.
Nationally-Recognized Social Security Lawyers—Fighting For You
For over 30 years, the Social Security experts at Fieger Law have fought for victims’ rights. If you or a family member have been denied Social Security disability benefits, Geoffrey Fieger and the expert attorneys at Fieger Law can help. We have vast legal knowledge and passion for helping our clients—both of which are needed for cases like these.
Get the most successful lawyers in the country, based out of Southfield, on your side. Call 1-800-A-WINNER or tell us about your case using our simple online form. Share your obstacles with us, and we’ll help you overcome them.