GREGORY W. WIX
Award-winning Attorney Gregory Wix specializes in personal injury law and has won numerous multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients.
He has written scholarly articles on the law, and won several awards, including Michigan Super Lawyers, dbusiness Top Lawyers, and Michigan Rising Star.
Gregory grew up in Detroit and served in the U.S. Army as a specialist in the 101st Airborne Unit, earning several medals for his service in the Gulf War and Desert Storm.
He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and sociology from the University of Michigan-Dearborn. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, graduating Magna Cum Laude and receiving many honors, including the Dean’s Scholarship for Academic Excellence, the Professor Sengstock Excellence Award for the best Law Review writer, and CALI/Dean’s Book Awards. He was also a member of the Justice Frank Murphy Honor Society.
Greg specialized in medical malpractice and product liability law while he worked at Kitch Drutchas in Detroit, and Bowman and Brook in Troy, before heading up his own firm for three years.
At Fieger Law, Greg has served as lead trial counsel on several high-profile trucking, automobile medical malpractice, civil rights, and negligence cases, winning millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
He loves the law because it allows him to improve the lives of his clients, and he hopes to continue Fieger Law’s tough and aggressive trial advocacy.
In his free time, he enjoys friends, family and the outdoors. He also loves teaching and coaching in the Wayne State University’s Mock Trial Program.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- University of Michigan-Dearborn (B.A., 1998)
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Veterans of Foreign Wars, Lifetime Member
- American Association of Justice, Public Affairs Committee
- Michigan Association of Justice
- Federal Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
- University of Michigan Alumni Association