Nobody knows the law quite like we do at Fieger Law. What began as a humble law firm in 1950 has since grown to become one of America’s most trusted legal practices. To date, we’ve secured some of the largest verdicts in the country, winning hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients and obtaining record-setting verdicts and settlements. Not for nothing are we recognized as a force to be reckoned with both in and out of the courtroom. In fact, Attorney Geoffrey Fieger and the rest of our legal team are frequently featured in the media and regularly appear on MSNBC, CNN, FOX, and more.
At Fieger law, we don’t just take on cases. We take on causes.
- Featured in Vanity Fair for his defense of Dr. Jack Kevorkian in the infamous case concerning medically assisted suicide. Read the full article here.
- Featured in the Detroit Free Press for filing a $100 million lawsuit against McLaren Flint Hospital and the state of Michigan over Flint Legionnaires’ disease. Read the full article here.
- Featured in The New York Times for filing a lawsuit against the Detroit Police Department alleging gross negligence in the case of a 7-year old who lost her life when shot while sleeping on her couch. Read the full article here.
- Featured in The New York Times for his representation of the Shoelses, parents who lost their son in the tragic Columbine shooting. Read the full article here.
- Attorney Geoffrey Fieger holds a press conference regarding the killing of Cornelius Fredericks. Read more here.
View more of our media spotlights below.