Michigan Medication Error Lawyers
Over 165 Million-Dollar Verdicts & Settlements All Over the Country
Each year, medication errors result in the death, injury or hospitalization of over a million people in the United States. These are injuries and deaths that could easily have been avoided.
If you or a family member has been injured as the result of a medication error, you have rights. Geoffrey Fieger and his team of medical malpractice experts are experienced at helping patients and their families who have suffered as the result of a medication error. They will fight to get you the compensation you and your family are entitled to.
What Are Medication Errors?
When healthcare professionals prescribe medications for their patients, they have an obligation to ensure that those patients receive the proper drug and dosage for their diagnosed condition.
At Fieger Law, we’ve seen hundreds of cases where patients have been betrayed by the healthcare professionals they’ve trusted. We understand your pain, we understand your rights, and we can help you get the justice you deserve.
Common medication errors include:
- Doctors prescribing the wrong medication or dosage.
- Pharmacies filling the wrong medication or dosage.
- Nurses administering the wrong shot or medication.
- Nursing home staff failing to administer medication on time, or at all.
- Patients receiving medications they are allergic to.
- Patients who receive a combination of drugs that create adverse effects.
- Patients receiving incorrect direction for use.
- Failure to screen patient’s medical history and drug intake.
Fieger Law: Nationally-Recognized Medication Error Lawyers—Fighting For You
For over 30 years, the lawyers at Fieger Law have fought and won compensation for victims of medication error. If your family has suffered as the result of a medication error, Geoffrey Fieger and his team at Fieger Law can help. Contact Michigan’s top law firm specializing in medication error malpractice cases today.
Call 1-800-A-WINNER or tell us about your case using our online form. We will review your case for free and get to the bottom of your case.