DAVID A. DWORETSKY
David Dworetsky graduated with a stellar record from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2003, magna cum laude, second in his class.
Prior to joining Fieger Law, David had more than 10 years of experience practicing law at one of Michigan’s largest firms, representing insurance companies in complex, high exposure litigation.
He then joined Fieger Law in 2014, to work on behalf of the injured in a variety of matters, including automobile negligence, general negligence, civil rights litigation and medical malpractice.
David has been featured in Michigan Lawyers Weekly Million Dollar Verdicts and Settlements for 2018, 2019, and 2020.
David has been married for over 30 years, has two children and one grandson. He enjoys music, (he plays guitar, bass and piano), and spending time with his family, which includes two dogs and two cats.
- University of Detroit Mercy (J.D., 2003)
- Wayne State University (B.S., 1996)
- State Bar of Michigan
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court, Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana