David A. Dworetsky
David Dworetsky graduated with a stellar record from University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2003, magna cum laude, second in his class.
David has more than 10 years of experience practicing law at one of Michigan’s largest firms, representing insurance companies in complex, high exposure litigation.
He joined Fieger Law in 2014 to work on behalf of the injured in a variety of matters, including automobile negligence, general negligence, and civil rights litigation.
In his free time, David enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, and two dogs.
- University of Detroit Mercy (J.D., 2003)
- Wayne State University (B.S., 1996)
- State Bar of Michigan
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court, Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana