If you or a family member sustained injury due to a medication error, you have rights. Geoffrey Fieger and his team of medical malpractice experts have experience helping patients and their families who have suffered as the result of a medication error. They will fight to get you the compensation you and your family are entitled to.
WHAT ARE MEDICATION ERRORS?
When healthcare professionals prescribe medications for their patients, they have an obligation to ensure their patients receive the proper drug and dosage for diagnosed conditions.
At Fieger Law, we’ve seen hundreds of cases where patients have been betrayed by the healthcare professionals they’ve trusted. We understand your pain, we understand your rights, and we can help you get the justice you deserve.
Common medication errors include:
- Doctors prescribing the wrong medication or dosage.
- Pharmacies filling the wrong medication or dosage.
- Nurses administering the wrong shot or medication.
- Nursing home staff failing to administer medication on time, or at all.
- Patients receiving medications they are allergic to.
- Patients who receive a combination of drugs that create adverse effects.
- Patients receiving incorrect directions for use.
- Failure to screen patient’s medical history and drug intake.
Fieger Law: Nationally-Recognized Medication Error Lawyers—Fighting For You
For over 70 years, the lawyers at Fieger Law have fought and won compensation for victims of medication errors. If your family has suffered because of a medication error, Geoffrey Fieger and his team at Fieger Law can help. Contact Michigan’s top law firm specializing in medication error malpractice cases today.