Nora studied Speech Communication and Rhetoric at Wayne State University before earning her Juris Doctor from Wayne State University School of Law in 2015. During law school, she won Mock Trial awards for best written brief and best oral advocacy. She also was a finalist in Mock Trial Competitions and was involved in international law.
Nora has worked on a multitude of cases that range from automobile negligence to police brutality. She recently was involved in a class action representing over 1,000 persons nationwide.
She is admitted to the State Bar, Federal Bar and 6th Circuit Court of Appeals. She says she loves the law because “no one is above it”.
In her free time, Nora enjoys cooking and baking, as well as spending evenings at Detroit’s newest and best restaurants.
- Wayne State University Law School (J.D., 2015)
- Wayne State University (B.A., 2012)
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Chaldean American Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Chaldean American Chamber of Commerce